[Product-Developers] Announcing `collective.panels`

espen espen at medialog.no
Thu Mar 29 16:34:06 UTC 2012

Hi

I am having a breef look at the product.
I noticed that I still have "add panel" available after logging out.

Could it be an idea to give the different panels a name, and then use that name in the css class ?
so insted of getting:
class="panel panel-1"> one gets  class="panel panel-name"> (especially if the panels change class if you add more (?))

Espen