[Product-Developers] Announcing `collective.panels`

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:30:03 UTC 2012

I have also cover that topic in a different way with collective.masonry.

If you turn of the jquery integration of masonry you get a float series of
portlets you can then style with css in an easy way (aka
http://salon-natura.com home page). It's integration keep origin manage
portlets button of Plone and add two portlets manager.

I will try your addon, thanks Malthe for this one; Having the choice is
always good.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/toutpt> / Retrouvez moi sur