[Product-Developers] why is folder content not shown?

Gauthier Bastien g.bastien at imio.be
Wed Mar 28 07:22:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I recently discovered that search settings (site setup-->search) were
modifying the way folder_listing worked...

So for example, il you specifify that you do not want to search the
element of type "Page", it will not appear in folder_listing anymore,
wich I found is weird....  So maybe check you search settings...

Have a nice day,

Gauthier Bastien
www.communesplone.org

Look if you did specify