[Product-Developers] Fwd: Help - dropdownmenu

Volodymyr Cherepanyak chervol at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:36:13 UTC 2012

Hi Nicolas,

please describe your issue. Do you have hard time with buildout or product
configuration? Informing about versions of the quintagroup.dropdownmenu
and Plone you are setting up can be of help.
FYI there is single tutorial for  quintagroup.dropdownmenu:
http://projects.quintagroup.com/products/wiki/quintagroup.dropdownmenu

Regards,
Volodymyr Cherepanyak

2012/3/26 Nicolas Azevedo <nicolasazev at gmail.com>

> I'm trying to install quintagroup.dropdownmenu.
> I followes many tutorials but it gives error.
>
> Att,
>
> # Nicolas Azevedo Costa.
> # 5º período de Bacharelado em Sistemas de Informação.
> # Instituto Federal Catarinense - Câmpus Araquari, SC.

Volodymyr Cherepanyak
e-mail: chervol at gmail.com
skype : callto://chervol?chat