[Product-Developers] How to display borg.localrole in Sharing tab

Sean Upton sdupton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:22:54 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Marcos Romero
<marcos.romero at inter-cultura.com> wrote:
> I'm adding principals (users and groups) to existing roles
> programatically via borg.localrole. I'd like those principals to be
> shown under "Can read", "Can edit", "Can review" columns in the
> Sharing tab.
>
> I don't wont to add new roles there, just to see people who
> effectively have those roles,

Override the sharing view to meet your needs, perhaps?

> but not in the native way but via my
> custom adapter.

Can you elaborate?  As it stands now, any principals with existing
local roles (that are also sharing page roles) will show up as rows in
the sharing page grid.

Do you mean that you have an ILocalRoleProvider adapter that stores
the roles in a unconventional way that is somehow (??) in-accessible
to the sharing tab?

Sean