[Product-Developers] How to display borg.localrole in Sharing tab

Marcos Romero marcos.romero at inter-cultura.com
Fri Mar 23 21:11:42 UTC 2012

Thanks Jon

I think I didn't explain it right.

I'm adding principals (users and groups) to existing roles
programatically via borg.localrole. I'd like those principals to be
shown under "Can read", "Can edit", "Can review" columns in the
Sharing tab.

I don't wont to add new roles there, just to see people who
effectively have those roles, but not in the native way but via my
custom adapter.

I hope this is more clear.

Regards

--