[Product-Developers] [ANN] New simplified product skeleton for Plone

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Wed Mar 21 04:03:46 UTC 2012

On 3/20/12 2:35 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:

> On 20 March 2012 17:15, Mikko Ohtamaa
> <mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
> <mailto:mikko%2Bplone at redinnovation.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I have created a new Plone add-on code skeleton based on Plone 4.1,
>     five.grok:
>
>     https://github.com/miohtama/sane_plone_addon_template
>
>     It is not based on any template engine: just clone and go.  Tries to
>     be as
>     minimal as possible.  Instructions provided.
>
> Cool ;-)
>
> Did you have a look at the 'plone-customizations' egg provided by
> plone-devstart? Wondering if it serves a somewhat similar purpose.

Or my "hello plone": http://blog.aclark.net/2011/08/20/hello-plone/.

Actually, it's kind of nice to see a bunch of these similarly-aimed
projects showing up.

And I have high hopes that the Cioppino II sprinters may be able to turn
some of these ideas into "real docs" for plone.org.

Alex

Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com