[Product-Developers] solgema.fullcalendar intergration

Mike Metcalfe mike at webtide.co.za
Sat Mar 17 14:57:36 UTC 2012

Hi Kim,

They are event-like because if I create a collection of bookings and change
display to the calendar view, the bookings appear correctly. But I want the
venue view to render the other venue fields like address and stuff with a
calendar that allows me to create/edit bookings. Hence I thought of
adapting the venue view to SolgemaFullcalendarView.

Mike

On 17 March 2012 16:13, T. Kim Nguyen <nguyen at uwosh.edu> wrote:

> It sounds from what you wrote that you're trying to get the venue to
> display, but the full calendar product looks for event-like objects.  Are
> the bookings implemented as event-like objects?
>
> Kim
>
> On Mar 17, 2012, at 2:51 AM, Mike Metcalfe wrote:
>
> Sorry for the lack of detail. My product has bookings at venues that I'd
> want to display in a calendar. So I provide the IEventSource interface on
> venue but view doesn't render and the methods never get called.
>
> On 17 March 2012 09:32, Mike Metcalfe <mike at webtide.co.za> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Extensive googling for documentation on intergrating solgema.fullcalendar
>> into my product has yielded very little detail and I'm hoping someone can
>> point me in the right direction.
>>
>> Thanx,
>>
>> --
>> Mike Metcalfe