[Product-Developers] Not allowed to upload a file of this type to this folder

Gauthier Bastien g.bastien at imio.be
Fri Mar 16 12:28:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

are you able to add images in the folder where you are adding your
element? This functionnality "simply" add an element of type "Image" in
the same folder you are adding your element. Does "Image" appear in the
add an element dropdown menu on the folder your are trying to add your
element in?

Have a nice day,

Gauthier
www.communesplone.org