[Product-Developers] [ANN] collective.conference

Khairil Yusof kaeru at inigo-tech.com
Wed Mar 14 10:23:04 UTC 2012

On 14/03/12 18:11, Yuri wrote:

<snip>

>> It will be good enough to manage a real event in the form of Fedora
>> Users and Developer's Conference Asia-Pacific in May. It will include
>> features like registration, tracking sponsorships,
>> travel/accommodation etc. For scheduling it also has to be flexible
>> enough to easily move sessions around barcamp style, including
>> changing speakers.
>>
>> Early preview: http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl-testsite
>
> Great work!
>
> I've some experience on creating conferences websites, I'll follow your
> project because it is very interesting. Do you handle also rewiewing?

Registrations? Talks? Yes, we're also handling anonymous (non-logged in)
registration and approvals.

Regional FUDCON is quite a big international event, so we should be
covering most common use cases. The one use case we probably won't cover
at this stage is registration payments. We will cover sponsored
participants use case though, who need to be reimbursed.

Regards