[Product-Developers] [ANN] collective.conference

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:55:35 UTC 2012

sweet :)

BTW, I like the theme, can you share this too?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Khairil Yusof <kaeru at inigo-tech.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just announcing that with help of Fedora community volunteers, we're working
> on an add-on that provides all the features needed for a conference
> including registration, scheduling with multiple track (room) support.
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.conference/1.0a1
> https://github.com/inigoconsulting/collective.conference
>
> It will be good enough to manage a real event in the form of Fedora Users
> and Developer's Conference Asia-Pacific in May. It will include features
> like registration, tracking sponsorships, travel/accommodation etc. For
> scheduling it also has to be flexible enough to easily move sessions around
> barcamp style, including changing speakers.
>
> Early preview: http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl-testsite
>
> Cheers

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>