[Product-Developers] plone.formwidget.masterselect from svn trunk

SauZheR sauzher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:30:09 UTC 2012

in main configure.zcml

   1. [...]
   2.  <!-- Include our dependencies -->
   3.     <includeDependencies package="." />
   4.
   5. <adapter factory=".widget.MasterSelectFieldWidget" />
   6.     <adapter factory=".widget.MasterSelectBoolFieldWidget" />
   7.
   8.  <browser:page
   9.         for=".interfaces.IMasterSelectWidget"
   10.         name="masterselect-jsonvalue"
   11.         class=".widget.MasterSelectJSONValue"
   12.         permission="cmf.AddPortalContent"
   13.         />

line 3.
what is that? With this line my zope does not start at all. it reports
"dict are not hashable". (python 2.7, plone4.1)
If I comment out it, simply, all works fine. Product is installable,
usable, enjoyable.

line 12.
why addPortalContent is required to retrieve some data (often from public
vocabulary)? I think this should be relaxed to a more comfortable
zope2.View (or public?)

my best,
alessandro.

--