[Product-Developers] collective.lineage - state. release? plans.

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Thu Mar 1 10:06:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

some weeks ago I fixed collective.lineage tests (and for use with plone
4.1) and moved it also to github collective.

Now a release would be fine. It seems my direct mail to the author
(claytron) does to not arrive so I try it this way:

Can you please release it or give me permissions on pypi so I will
release it?

We're using lineage in several projects here at BlueDynamics Alliance.
It has several advantages over just applying INavigationRoot.

Also I'd like to get rid of the p4a.subtyper dependency. The same result
can be reached with some simple actions - which could be controlled more
fine-grained by permissions. Any opinions?

regards
Jens
--
Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance