[Product-Developers] collective.composition needs a new name

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:35:49 UTC 2012

we are finishing Cafecito Sprint in São Paulo and we have a very good
Alpha version of our easy-to-use package to create complex front pages
in Plone.

you can reed the reports on the sprint in
http://www.simplesconsultoria.com.br/blog/english

I don't want to make a release without updating the documentation and
finding out a good name for it.

can you help us?

you can try it at https://github.com/collective/collective.composition

if you have any questions feel free to contact agnogueira, quimera,
frapell, flecox or me, hvelarde, in IRC.

in a couple of weeks we will record a screencast to show all the
functionalities available.

thank you and best regards
--
Héctor Velarde