[Product-Developers] [Products.Poi 2.1] warning about the last version info on pypi

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:45:24 UTC 2012

yes the way pypi (and setuptools) determine the latest version
is a bit unintuitive. I would recommend to stick to strict numerical
values. Some products were giving me a rough time when demanding
this package requires x.y version > 2.0b2, we already have 2.0 :(

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Luca Fabbri <luca at keul.it> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The new Poi version released
> (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.Poi/2.1.0) has something wrong.
> It says that the last version available is the 2.1.0b1 (that is
> older).
>
> --
> -- luca
>
> twitter: http://twitter.com/keul
> linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/lucafbb
> blog: http://blog.keul.it/

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>