[Product-Developers] Add new field to News Item

Gauthier Bastien g.bastien at imio.be
Fri Jul 27 19:37:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

the contentlead image is accessible calling leadImage_thumb,
leadImage_preview, ... instead of image_thumb, image_preview, ... on the
object.  You can also use hasContentLeadImage on the brain (so before
calling getObject) to check if a contentlead image is available for the
content.

Have a nice end of day,

Gauthier Bastien
IMIO