[Product-Developers] Add new field to News Item

ajung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Jul 27 19:13:27 UTC 2012

Perhaps you want to describe your real problem in depth instead of letting
people
guess. obj/image or obj/image_<scale> works for special cases for the
'image' field using a traversal hook. plone.app.imaging is your friend for
rendering arbitrary
 tags for arbitrary content-types having an image field.

-aj

herna wrote