[Product-Developers] Add new field to News Item

Hernã Saldanha hgsaldanha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:54:29 UTC 2012

The answers are good, but not perfect:

Thanks for the answers!

I'm trying to use the contentlead image, but I have a special situation
here: this aditional image will be used to be presented in front page.
After search the catalog, I do a getObject() call to get access to the
"traditional" image (using obj/image or obj/image_preview, whatever), but
the contentlead image is not accessible.

Thanks!

Hernã G. Saldanha
MSN: hgsaldanha at gmail.com
“A dificuldade é passageira, o desistir é para sempre” - Bernardo Fonseca