[Product-Developers] collective.composition needs a new name

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:40:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to test collective.composition? The build fails with:

While:
  Installing.
  Getting section instance.
  Initializing section instance.
  Installing recipe plone.recipe.zope2instance.
Error: There is a version conflict.
We already have: zope.interface 3.5.1
but zope.schema 4.2.0 requires 'zope.interface>=3.6.0'.

Looks like a KGS issue?

Martin