[Product-Developers] DataGridField

Servilio Afre Puentes afrepues at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Thu Jul 5 14:30:28 UTC 2012

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:29:32 +0200, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:
> Héctor Velarde wrote:
> > On 05/07/12 01:46, ajung wrote:
> >> What is the real usecase for storing empty data rows?

I think it is to understand the use case they are solving with the
solution that is giving them the problem they asked help about. This
user didn't explain what his original problem/use case was, maybe
Andreas could have phrased the question in a friendlier way, but I think
the reason for his question is well founded.

> >  what is the point on answering a question with another question
> > that clarifies nothing?
>
> You had a bad night?
>
> There are enough add-ons with broken options on the world that are
> either not working or badly documented or just not implemented.
> And allowing empty rows is a pretty esoteric option. Apart I don't
> need your permission to ask back - got it?

Wouldn't you both agree that it would be more productive and helpful to
keep the conversation civil and calm?

Servilio