[Product-Developers] DataGridField

Alejandro Pereira alepereira86 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:58:00 UTC 2012

Hello guys.

I'm having a problem with this product and think the problem that i will
describe
happend to someone sometime.

The problem occurs when i want to keep empty rows. This product gives an
option
for this setting a variable called "allow_empty_rows" to true in the widget
declaration.
The problem is that when i do that for some reason it doesn't store the
empty rows.
*Example*: i add two rows with data then two empty more and save. When i
edit
the object, in the form shows me only the two rows that have data inside.
The same
debugging the object with a pdb.

Can someone give me some feedback about this?

Thanks.