[Product-Developers] [Plone 4] Caching actions of portal_tabs

ajung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Jan 29 11:39:52 UTC 2012

portal_tabs is a standard action like all other actions as well. If caching
is implemented on some level then it must be implemented in a proper way.
Implementing caching without taking security issue into consideration is
broken-by-design.  That's why this add-ons belongs into the ....

-aj

ida277 wrote