[Product-Developers] Named vocabularies, dexterity, autocompletewidget...

"Joaquín R." globojorro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:45:38 UTC 2012

Hey Paul,

  There are a bunch of already-made sources (not vocabularies per-se)
available in plone.formwidget.contenttree. Those are all work with the
widgets in plone.formwidget.autocomplete.

  You can also find vocabularies  that provide a .search() method in
plone.app.vocabularies, although I'm not sure that they work with the
widget. Let us know if you find out.

  Cheers,
-joaquín