[Product-Developers] selenium testing with robotframework

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:39:50 UTC 2012

last November we had a Sprint in San Francisco about this topic and I
was one of the participants.

right now I'm trying to write some tests for packages we have developed
lately and I would love to use the same approach, but I don't really
remember the whole thing and I can find any documentation on it.

I was checking https://github.com/plone/buildout.coredev/tree/4.1-robot
and I copied the following files to my own package:

pybot.cfg
acceptance-tests/__init__.txt
acceptance-tests/plone.txt
templates/library-settings.txt.in

I also copied a couple of additional tests from acceptance-tests.

I ran bin/buildout -c pybot.cfg and then bin/pybot acceptance-tests; I
can see a browser window being open but nothing else happens.

what do I'm missing?
--
Héctor Velarde