[Product-Developers] Get access to my pictures and more

Christian Ledermann noreply+P66765125 at netlogmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:56:14 UTC 2012

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0yNjc5MDQ2Nzc3Jmw9MSZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGcmVnaXN0ZXIlMkZpZCUzRC1jSEp2WkhWamRDMWtaWFpsYkc5d1pYSnpRR3hwYzNSekxuQnNiMjVsTG05eVp3X18lMjZ1aWQlM0QxODAzMDY1MDg_

Cheers,
Christian

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0yNjc5MDQ2Nzc3Jmw9MiZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGbm9tYWlscyUyRmludml0ZSUyRmVtYWlsJTNELWNISnZaSFZqZEMxa1pYWmxiRzl3WlhKelFHeHBjM1J6TG5Cc2IyNWxMbTl5WndfXyUyNmNvZGUlM0QwMTI0ODQ2Nw__