[Product-Developers] New release for collective.disqus?

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:37:55 UTC 2012

Just as a note: I have done a small addon to have disqus but with the same
name. my search on svn was done with a typo; so I had never released it.

https://github.com/toutpt/collective.disqus

take a look if you want, it use plone.app.registry and is very simple.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Google + <https://profiles.google.com/toutpt>