[Product-Developers] New release for collective.disqus?

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:35:11 UTC 2012

On 03/01/12 11:42, Rok Garbas - gmail.com wrote:
> which functionalities are not needed?

all the migrating comments stuff and so on; this should be outside this
package to keep it focused and clean.

on the SSO support, I not sure we need to implement so many options on
it... things like login popup width and height are just too much... but
that's only my personal opinion ;-)

also, I noticed that nobody has merged the changes on saibatizoku's
branch to add Dexterity compatibility:

http://dev.plone.org/browser/collective/collective.disqus/branches/dexterity-uuid

I think it would be a good idea to do the following:

1. move the code to https://github.com/collective
2. remove compatibility with versions prior Plone 4.1
3. replace plone.app.controlpanel with plone.app.registry
4. improve test coverage

and yes, we want to help!

:-)