[Product-Developers] New release for collective.disqus?

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:20:47 UTC 2012

the package seems to be abandoned right now and latest development made
it more complicated than it should be and does not includes some really
useful features that it should have.

in te past we have added some functionalities and we have been trying to
contact package's owner with no luck at all so we decided to remove it
completely from our current development project.

right now we can share code for adding portlets implementing the
following API calls:

http://disqus.com/api/docs/threads/listPopular/
http://disqus.com/api/docs/threads/listHot/

but we would like also to remove many of the, in our view, unneeded
functions it has right now.

does anybody here knows personally Wojciech Lichota?

best regards