[Product-Developers] c.googleanaltics and INavigation root

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:56:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have the same issues where I have two navigationroot and I would like to
share the same GA account but on different profile where to push events.
Let us know if you find a solution. I guess this could achieved by override
this viewlet
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.googleanalytics/trunk/collective/googleanalytics/viewlets/tracking.pybut
you will have to configure the GA profile to use for the corresponding
navigationroot.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Google + <https://profiles.google.com/toutpt>