[Product-Developers] New release for collective.disqus?

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:30:32 UTC 2012

On 04/01/12 06:37, Jean-Michel FRANCOIS wrote:
> Just as a note: I have done a small addon to have disqus but with the
> same name. my search on svn was done with a typo; so I had never
> released it.
>
> https://github.com/toutpt/collective.disqus
>
> take a look if you want, it use plone.app.registry and is very simple.

for me it's ok to start using yours or the other but we need to start
moving...

we have code I want to include on it: a couple of portlets that show the
most "popular" and most "hot" threads.

also, I can write tests for the package.

if everybody agrees, can you just move this package to the collective as
version 2.0?

:-)