[Product-Developers] State of collective.contacts

Franco Pellegrini frapell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:29:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Luca Fabbri <luca at keul.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a quick question: anybody there know something about the state of
> collective.contacts product? I saw that the changes history is full of
> bugfix done in last months, and I added new for Plone 4.1
> compatibility.
>
> I tried to contact the two authors found in the product's
> documentation but I get no response right now.
>
> --
> -- luca
>
> twitter: http://twitter.com/keul
> linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/lucafbb
> blog: http://blog.keul.it/

Hi Luca, I'm one of the main collective.contacts developer,
unfortunately, i no longer work at Menttes, so i never got your mail
(you must have sent it to @menttes.com address)

I'm willing to keep mantaining this product, but it is owned by
"Menttes", so I need to first contact them in order to know how they
want to continue the development.

Today is a holiday here in Argentina, so I will probably know
something tomorrow, or the day after.

I'll keep you posted.

Kind regards,
Franco