[Product-Developers] Layout problem: Plone seeing a "ghost" portlet?

espen espen at medialog.no
Mon Feb 20 10:05:15 UTC 2012

If you look at the source, can you see what portlet it is

Below
#portal-column-two
do you seen something like:
<dl class="portlet somePortlet">

If there is nothing there, could it be that some (customized) css  is defining the colums, something like.
#portal-column-content { width: 500px !important}

(in other words, there are no portets / no column two, but the other columns have fixed widths)

Do you have an URL
Espen