[Product-Developers] bug in plone.app.collection master, file on dev.plone.org?

Kees Hink keeshink at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:11:04 UTC 2012

Thanks Jon.

I don't think Plone 4.2 ships with this: it ships with the
plone.app.collection 1.x branch. The 1.x branch doesn't require
plone.formwidget.querystring, only the master branch does. And some
other stuff may use it, like tiles and stuff.

I'm not sure my bug is a bug anymore... but the place where i filed it
may be okay.

Kees

https://github.com/plone/plone.app.collection
https://github.com/plone/plone.formwidget.querystring