[Product-Developers] How attached to POI issue trackers are we?

Jean Jordaan jean.jordaan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 06:34:24 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM, T. Kim Nguyen <nguyen at uwosh.edu> wrote:
> I may be treading on dangerous ground here, but could the Foundation pay
> something to give developers incentive or time to work on things like
> maintaining plone.org and such?

I don't think that would be unreasonable ... it would count as marketing and
branding, which the Foundation already supports.

Another angle: SixFeetUp does Plone Tune-ups, which makes Plone better and
gets SixFeetUp great mindshare among the developer community. Someone could do
plone.org tune-ups.

There would need to be someone at the wheel though. Editorial policy and such.

--