[Product-Developers] How attached to POI issue trackers are we?

T Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Thu Feb 9 05:35:03 UTC 2012

What about the history we would be losing?  Or bugs that have been lingering, still unclosed?

I know I'm not a power coder but I still use Poi.

How many products have not yet been moved to github, and how many Pois are still actively in use would seem to be questions we could get real answers to based on traffic logs, no?

    Kim