[Product-Developers] export and then import test data

Maarten Nieber maarten at usecm.com
Tue Feb 7 18:39:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have some content-type instances (IFood, IFoodgroup) that I would like to use
in a test. Can someone recommend me a way to export all current instances of
IFood and IFoodgroup in the ZODB, and then import them in my test?
What would also work is a way to simply connect to my "production" database in
the test (since I'm working in a safe testing environment).

I have tried different things (pickle them, export them to another ZODB), but I
ran into all kinds of problems.

Thanks! (again :-)
Maarten