[Product-Developers] p4a.common moved to github

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Wed Feb 1 04:10:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm in the process of moving 3 repos from svn collective to github
collective.

Two of them belonged to regebro and he is OK with the move. They are:

- dateable.kalends
- dateable.chronos

The other one is p4a.common, which I'm considering "fair game" (although
it was edited as recently as last April by lucie from Sixfeetup).

I would recommend that anyone that values any svn collective repository
do the same (because IIRC, the Plone AI team would like to turn off
writes to svn.plone.org some time in late 2012 or early 2013).

I'm available to help with moves if need be.

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://pythonpackages.com