[Product-Developers] Better "Subject" widget for Dexterity types

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:23:19 UTC 2012

On 05/12/12 07:11, Petri Savolainen wrote:
> How about extending / reusing / ripping the very nice eea.tags
> <https://github.com/eea/eea.tags> package? Works like a charm on plone
> 4.2. If I remember correctly, the author even put in some extra effort
> to make it reusable and scalable...?

we were talking with Franco about this yesterday;
collective.z3cform.widgets includes a widget similar to the one in
eea.tags; one works on only Dexterity and the other only on Archetypes.

if the Framework Team is interested we can dedicate some resources to
help on the implementation of a global solution.

let me know.

best regards