[Product-Developers] Display menu and browser:menuItem labels (in context of Solgema.fullcalendar)

Sean Upton sdupton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:59:37 UTC 2012

Where (all possible places) do display menu labels get bound to an
available view method name for the Display menu?

I know that the default should come from the title attribute in the
browser:menuItem declaration, but where and how are translations
bound.  For example, I see in Solgema.fullcalendar this message id
translation:

https://github.com/collective/Solgema.fullcalendar/blob/master/Solgema/fullcalendar/i18n/Solgema-plone-en.po#L18

I want this translation to show up for me in the menu.   Why is this
not bound to the menu item for me?  I only see what the title
attribute of the browser:menuItem lists.  Is this an issue with the
i18n domains not matching between the .po file and the ZCML?  Ideas?

Sean