[Product-Developers] collective.solr: Does it completely replace the portal_catalog?

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:48:35 UTC 2012

To be able to reply to any query with a SearchableText you have to reply to
other indexes as well;
I didn't have said to reply to query which have only the SearchableText.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/toutpt> / Retrouvez moi sur
Twitter<http://twitter.com/toutpt_nantes>