[Product-Developers] Need a 3.0 release for collective.flowplayer

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Tue Aug 21 10:35:12 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Jens W. Klein <jens at bluedynamics.com> wrote:
> On 2012-08-20 12:26, encolpe.degoute at free.fr wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We need a new release for collective.flowplayer: several bugs
>> were fix during the last year and several flowplayer versions
>> were released too.
>> Please push it as the 3.0 release.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Encolpe DEGOUTE
>>

> One of the Pypi Package Owners(optilude, rpatterson, naro, lzdych) can
> release it, or aks them to get access.
>
> You can move it yourself to github, instructions are at
> http://collective.github.com/#how-to-migrate-a-repository-from-svn-plone-org

I know I can move packages myself, but to be honest I don't like the
idea that someone not really managing the project can choose something
like changing repository :-)

I will be happy to take some times to move flowplayer to github *if*
this is a community choice (or a choice that project owner likes).

--
-- luca

twitter: http://twitter.com/keul
linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/lucafbb