[Product-Developers] funnelweb recipes for converting drupal, wp, joomla etc

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Thu Apr 26 00:58:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

We're just released funnelweb 1.1 and revamped the documentation.
If you know the standard templates for another CMS then we'd love you
to submit a funnelweb example directly into the documentation. Just
fork and edit.

I've already included one example of how to convert read-the-docs
content into plone PHC.

https://github.com/collective/funnelweb#id14

Funnelweb 1.1 includes a bunch of updates including
- a new sitemapper blueprint which arranges content in plone based on
crawled sitemaps and navigation trees.
- now works without buildout
- can now use pipelines with includes from the command line.
- many bug fixes
- all the individual blueprints are documented to make them easier to
use outside of funnelweb see https://github.com/collective/funnelweb#id9

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75