[Product-Developers] plone.app.theming and password reset

David Glick (GW) davidglick at groundwire.org
Wed Apr 25 15:12:54 UTC 2012

On Apr 25, 2012, at 1:04 AM, Christian Ledermann wrote:

> Hello,
>

> some diazo themes have a problem with the password reset.
> I tested this with my development server and on ploud.com
> the results were the same:
>
> theme:           ploud:   devel:
>
> sunrain         OK      OK
>
> Burned          error   error
>
> Motion          error   error
>
> Wood Experience OK      OK
>
> Red Music       OK      OK
>
> Coda Press      OK      OK
>
> Discovery       OK      OK
>
> Banana Leaf     OK      OK
>
> Leaves Dew      error   error
>
> Pollination     OK      OK
>
> iwaters         error   error
>
> Earthling Two   OK      OK
>

> /portal_registration/passwordreset/pwreset_form displays:
>
> Error setting password
> Sorry, this appears to be an invalid request. Please make sure you
> copied the URL exactly as it appears in your email and that you
> entered your user name correctly.
>
> there are no errors in the error log (with no 'Ignored exception types')
>

> So it seems to be an error in the rules.xml I suppose,
> can somebody point me into the right direction to debug this?

Maybe an issue with a relative link and the Diazo theme not copying the BASE tag properly? Just a guess.
David

David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

GiveBIG is coming! Mark your calendar for May 2 and get ready to give big to Groundwire
on this community-wide day of giving.

http://www.seattlefoundation.org/npos/Pages/Groundwire.aspx