[Product-Developers] [LanguageTool] language codes in URL...

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Apr 11 09:21:21 UTC 2012

I think the behavior should be fixed in portal_languages.
I am still convinced that my theory is right - not sure
why the default negotiator is called as per-traversal hook
and not as post-traversal hook in order to make the right
decisions about authenticated vs. non-authenticated requests.
But I could be wrong - I don't understand all code details
in depth.

Andreas