[Product-Developers] [collective.flowplayer] Proposal: stop supporting image file format

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Fri Sep 30 08:25:38 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 09:41 AM, Luca Fabbri wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Gilles Lenfant
> <gilles.lenfant at alterway.fr>  wrote:
>> Le 29 sept. 2011 à 17:05, Luca Fabbri a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> in the current collective.flowplayer trunk we have:
>>>
>>>     VIDEO_EXTENSIONS = ['.f4b', '.f4p', '.f4v', '.flv', '.mp4',
>>> '.m4v', '.jpg', '.gif', '.png', '.mov']
>> IMHO this is a bug to expose file types the flowplayer can't display.
>>
> Also IMHO. The effect is really strange! You see a broken player with
>
> But with products like flowplayer I always don't know who wait for, to
> take a decision. :-)
IMHO, it's this looks like a bug - except flowplayer would have a
image-gallery plugin, in which case these extensions should only become
active if installed (but there is no such plugin, i guess). i would
remove the image file types from flowplayer.
as far as i know about the collective.flowplayer development process,
it's seen as a collective project and improvements like this are very
welcome.

...hannes

--
johannes raggam / thet,thetet