[Product-Developers] Request for help: plone.app.theming template theme

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Fri Sep 30 01:00:57 UTC 2011

The following is actually a nice html.

http://www.qld.gov.au/web/cue/examples/

It's what they call a responsive or adaptive design in that its layout
degrades from 3 to 2 to 1 cols depending on the width.
It's accessibility compliant and resonably generic.

We're about to implement a diazo theme based on this theme so we could
produce a more generic version of it as an example.

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75