[Product-Developers] [collective.flowplayer] Proposal: stop supporting image file format

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Thu Sep 29 15:05:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

in the current collective.flowplayer trunk we have:

    VIDEO_EXTENSIONS = ['.f4b', '.f4p', '.f4v', '.flv', '.mp4',
'.m4v', '.jpg', '.gif', '.png', '.mov']

We had a couple of situation where the user upload in Plone an image
as a file (not for an error, but because they really want to
categorize as a file).
If flowplayer is there, the file is marked as "IFlowplayer..." and the
final effect is that the file view change to the flowplayer ones...
and the media players simply do nothing.

What is the scope of include in the list above .jpg, .gif and .png?

Can we remove this?
--
-- luca

twitter: http://twitter.com/keul