[Product-Developers] Please review your products for 4.1 compatibility and mark accordingly in plone.org!

espen espen at medialog.no
Tue Sep 20 10:25:14 UTC 2011

Hi

I am a bit uncertain if I shall mark http://plone.org/products/subskins
as compatible because:
1) I have kept the latest versions as "beta" because the js in the control panel doesnt play well  with IE
2) That it is still in beta (?) does that  new releases never show up when one sort on "updated"

Basically, this product has grown "very big" and I am not sure if I "dare/have the skills to put it out of beta".
Any suggestions / guidlines here ?

PS, the "Warning this product is no longer maintained" is a bit "odd", as it should take into account if any beta (etc) versions have been release.

Espen