[Product-Developers] use macro content returns "name 'ajax_load' is not defined"

ida277 contact at ida-ebkes.eu
Sun Sep 11 13:05:55 UTC 2011

Hello List,

what I am trying to achieve, is to render only the content part of an item
in my view, by using the content macro.

This will return "NameError: name 'ajax_load' is not defined" when viewing.

Imitating the main_template's definition gives me a LocationError, replacing
'request' with 'context' an AttributeError.

How can I define ajax_load correctly in my template, respectively do you
have suggestions for other approaches?

Regards, Ida