[Product-Developers] collective.recipe.backup doesn't clean up older blob backups and snapshots

Sean Upton sdupton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:48:46 UTC 2011

Semi-OT, since I don't use c.r.backup for my blobs (I'm using RelStorage
now), but:

I have had good luck with a shell script template I created for use with
collective.recipe.template to create script in bin I cron for a set of N-day
rsync snapshots of blobs:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~upiq-dev/upiq/plone41deployment/view/head:/app/src/build/blobrsync.sh.in

[paths]
var = ${buildout:directory}/var

[blobrsync]
recipe = collective.recipe.template
input = ${buildout:directory}/src/build/blobrsync.sh.in
output = ${buildout:bin-directory}/blobrsync.sh
blobdir = ${paths:var}/blobstorage
backupdir = ${paths:var}/backups

Sean